Our Precast concrete septic tanks are stronger than tanks made of steel, plastic, fiberglass, or high-density polyethylene (HDPE). Precast concrete is flexible enough to withstand extreme loading conditions without the worry of catastrophic failure and have other advantages over tanks made of different materials
When you select our Precast Septic Tanks you get:
- Structural Integrity
- All our precast septic tanks are designed by Professional Civil & Structural Engineers based on the expected loading conditions.
- Water tightness
- All our precast septic tanks are designed to be 100% watertight. Our manufacturing processes follow detailed & comprehensive quality control procedures. Inlet and outlet pipe connections are all gasketed.
- Long-Term Mechanical Properties
- All our precast concrete gradually strengthens over time. Other products, such as steel or HDPE, can deteriorate and lose strength. Precast concrete tanks can be pumped empty without fear of having a tank collapse. Buoyancy: With a specific gravity of 2.40, precast concrete septic tanks resist buoyant forces better than other septic tank materials. HDPE has a specific gravity of 0.97. Additional labour-intensive and time-consuming on-site preparation is needed for anchoring structures made of more buoyant materials.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Besides water, concrete is the most frequently used material on earth. It is non-toxic, environmentally safe and made from natural ingredients, making it an ideal material for septic tanks. Concrete is used throughout the country in various applications and does not affect groundwater and surface water quality.